“Take your practice to the next level with this comprehensive Alignment Guide. Featuring over 60 essential poses and an in-depth overview of yoga alignment principles, “Perfect Your Practice: Yoga Deck” offers everything you need to develop and expand your asana practice.
The most comprehensive yoga alignment and tutorial deck on the market!
This 60-card yoga deck is the perfect yoga practice tool for individual yoga practitioners, new yoga teachers, yoga teacher training programs, classroom teachers, and anyone looking to develop and expand their yoga knowledge.
ABOUT THE YOGA DECK
As a beginner yogi learning the practice of yoga (most likely at home), it can seem challenging (and confusing) to know if you’re practicing yoga poses correctly when you don't have an on-demand yoga teacher available. It can also be easy to sustain early injuries and create unhealthy practice habits without proper guidance.
Take your yoga practice to the next level with this comprehensive alignment yoga deck. The ‘Perfect YOUR Pose’ Yoga Deck is a 60 card set of detailed yoga tutorials designed to ensure you learn correct alignment, proper engagement of the body, and cultivate a safe and successful at-home yoga practice. Each card also includes the benefits, common mistakes, and modifications that will help to deepen your foundation and understanding of the poses as you are growing in your yoga practice. All poses are performed by a certified yoga instructor. Perfect YOUR Practice Yoga Deck offers everything you need to develop and expand your asana practice!
Gentle reminder- Every one of our yoga bodies are different, so this will influence the way our bodies understand and respond to certain poses. The only perfect yoga practice is- YOUR OWN… enjoy the journey back home to yourself!
Yoga deck Card Description
● (60) 5 X 7 Eco-Friendly Soft-Touch Cards
● Beautiful High-Quality Modern Boho Designed Cards
● (8) Yoga Pose Categories -
Numbered, Color-Coded, & Divided
WHO IS THIS YOGA DECK FOR:
Our “Perfect YOUR Practice” Yoga Deck is the perfect addition to your yoga toolbox if you are:
● You’re looking to begin a yoga practice and want a clear and solid foundation of how to do the yoga poses.
● A beginner yogi who wants to prevent future injuries, and/or experience benefits faster.
● Prefer to learn/study yoga at home without the pressure of going into a yoga class.
● An experienced yogi who wants to deepen their knowledge of foundational and advanced poses.
● Yogis who frequent studio classes but would like more detailed knowledge about the postures you’re practicing.
● Perfect for newer yoga teachers seeking to enhance their asana knowledge and/or want to learn how to cue poses more effectively in classes.
● Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) resource for yoga teachers in training programs.
● As a yoga education resource in yoga studios, classrooms, schools, work places, camps, etc.
PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF PRACTICING YOGA DECK POSES:
● Learn to explore and heal your own body with yoga poses and breathwork techniques.
● Improves your range of motion and circulation, and significantly alleviates back pain.
● Stimulates internal organs, improves digestion, and soothes the nervous system.
● Poses help to encourage self introspection, calm the mind, and cool the body.
● Helps to relieve stress, anxiety, and control emotions in stressful moments.
● Naturally soothes pain from sciatica, migraines, and other body ailments.
● Increases feelings of self-confidence, courage, and inner strength.
● Builds strength and increases flexibility in body muscles and joints.
● Helps to “restore” the body and can improve quality of sleep.
● Improves body awareness, posture, flexibility, and mobility.
● Improves mental focus, concentration and memory.
● Helps to relieve tension and loosen tight muscles.
This Deck Is Your New Yoga Best Friend
You’ll Want To Take It Everywhere!
Oftentimes during a yoga class (at home or studio) there isn’t enough time given to focus on proper alignment before moving to the next pose, which means you often leave still feeling unsure. Use this yoga deck to study and practice perfecting the poses at your own pace. You will learn each pose's proper alignment, benefits, common mistakes, and modifications to assist you in developing a safe and successful yoga practice.
This is a perfect practice tool for new yoga practitioners, new yoga teachers, yoga teacher training programs, classroom teachers, and any individual, organization, or company looking to expand their yoga practice and knowledge.
Choose a pose of the day everyday to practice, follow one of the sun salutation flows given in the yoga deck, or practice your own flow by choosing your own poses to lay out.
The portability of the deck allows you to use it at home, while traveling, at the beach, at the park, or get creative and explore other ways. Use it solo, with a group of your yoga buddies, or gift it to someone you care about.
The ‘Perfect YOUR Practice’ Yoga Deck is color coded and divided into eight (8) yoga pose types so you can easily locate specific poses and organize your yoga flows:
1. Standing Poses- To plant firm roots
2. Balance Poses- To cultivate balance
3. Arm Balance- To strengthen your vessel
4. Hips + Hamstrings- To release and let go
5. Forward Folds- To shift your perspective
6. Backbends- To open your heart
7. Seated- To feel grounded and connected
8. Restorative- To relax, reset, and reflect.
We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. You should understand that when participating in any exercise there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this program you agree that you do so at your own risk, of voluntarily participating in these activities, and agree to release and discharge Tie Simpson, Hippie Heathen, LLC, and any affiliates from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown arising out of my negligence. This yoga deck is not individually tailored, rather a guideline to help you begin and expand your yoga practice knowledge.
WHEN NOT TO PRACTICE:
Please be aware there are contraindications for some postures, not mentioned in this guide. Menstruation, pregnancy, high blood pressure and injuries to the knees, shoulders, and neck are all conditions where certain postures must be avoided and special care must be taken in all postures. If you have any medical condition, you should check with your health care professional before starting a yoga practice.