Oftentimes during a yoga class (at home or studio) there isn’t enough time given to focus on proper alignment before moving to the next pose, which means you often leave still feeling unsure. Use this yoga deck to study and practice perfecting the poses at your own pace. You will learn each pose's proper alignment, benefits, common mistakes, and modifications to assist you in developing a safe and successful yoga practice.
This is a perfect practice tool for new yoga practitioners, new yoga teachers, yoga teacher training programs, classroom teachers, and any individual, organization, or company looking to expand their yoga practice and knowledge.
Choose a pose of the day everyday to practice, follow one of the sun salutation flows given in the yoga deck, or practice your own flow by choosing your own poses to lay out.
The portability of the deck allows you to use it at home, while traveling, at the beach, at the park, or get creative and explore other ways. Use it solo, with a group of your yoga buddies, or gift it to someone you care about.
The ‘Perfect YOUR Practice’ Yoga Deck is color coded and divided into eight (8) yoga pose types so you can easily locate specific poses and organize your yoga flows:
1. Standing Poses- To plant firm roots
2. Balance Poses- To cultivate balance
3. Arm Balance- To strengthen your vessel
4. Hips + Hamstrings- To release and let go
5. Forward Folds- To shift your perspective
6. Backbends- To open your heart
7. Seated- To feel grounded and connected
8. Restorative- To relax, reset, and reflect.